Patio Drugs first gained accreditation by the Joint Commission in 1999. We are the only full-service pharmacy based home medical equipment provider and home care pharmacy in the area to be accredited by the Joint Commission. Patio Drugs is accredited in Home Medical Equipment, Pharmacy Services including Long Term Care and Home Infusion, Consultant Pharmacy Services.
Patio Drugs offers a wide range of respiratory equipment and supplies both for the stationary and the mobile patient. We have a Respiratory Therapist on staff that is able to fit, educate, and answer any questions.
- Oxygen Concentrators
- Oxygen Tanks
- Suction Devices
- Pulse Oximeters
- Cough Assistance Devices
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
- Bilevel Positive Airway Pressure (BiPAP)
- Oxygen Accessories and Supplies
Patio Drugs offers many mobility products
- Manual Wheelchairs
- Transport Chairs
Home Medical Equipment
Patio Drugs offers a variety of medical equipment to provide safety and comfort to our patients and to improve their quality of life.
- Full-Electric Hospital Beds
- Pressure Relief Mattresses (Low-Air Loss, Gel-Top, Foam Tri-layer)
- Lift Chairs and Recliners
- Patient Lifts
- Trapeze Bars (Bed-attached and Free Standing)
- Bath Aids (Shower Chairs, Transfer Tub Benches, Hand Held Showers)
- Commodes (Bedside, Drop-Arm, Raised Toilet Seat)
- Geri Chairs